Without a Battle
Research has increasingly linked poor oral hygiene to bad outcomes such as pneumonia, chronic pain, poor oral intake, and reduced quality of life. Research has also identified novel best practice approaches that make mouth care more effective and easier to perform. This webinar will introduce Mouth Care Without a Battle, evidence-based training that combines best practices in oral hygiene with proven techniques to overcome resistance to care among persons with dementia and related conditions. LEARN MORE
The Survey Process in the Age of Person-Centered Care: Aligning Regulation with Resident Preference
| SPECIAL CONFERENCE OPPORTUNITY!|
A Session Exclusively For Surveyors, By Surveyors LEARN MORE
This session, Surveyors attendance for this Session and attendance to the rest of the conference has been generously sponsored by Rothschild Foundation.
Become a Sponsor of Pioneer Network's Annual Conference
Sponsorship of the conference offers a wealth of opportunities for visibility both at the
conference, and in the marketing and promotion leading up to the conference. Learn more...
Pioneer Network believes that past and the present models of care do not have to be the future. We work to create culture change in all settings where aging and supportive services are delivered.
Pioneer NetworkSupporting A Culture of Aging that is Life-Affirming, Satisfying, Humane and Meaningful Since 1997
- Hosts of the Nation's Largest Annual Conference Devoted Solely to Culture Change
- The Gateway to Educational Tools and Learning Opportunities
- Leaders in the Fields of Policy Initiatives and Research
- Working in Partnership Nationwide to Disseminate Culture Change
- Supporting and Connecting State Coalitions
- "Information Central" for the Culture Change Movement